MADE.bike 2024 Australia June 28 & 29

Coming up soon! Who’s going?
MADE.bike

2 Likes

Will be there. Displaying Omnium but also keen to see what others have made. Will try to take some pics this time, too busy chatting at SPOKEN last weekend. Also I know John from the Radavist is attending the event so expect some coverage for the Radavist. Should be better for you US folks!

2 Likes

I will be there. Another BIG trip. Flying in Wednesday. Will have the Spoken bikes and at least one other gravel and maybe another Jester on show. I have one last evening to get that frame ready in time for paint. Touch and go as I had to cut the main pivot out last night. Trying to get some booth dress up printed in time as well…all to get some pictures on a social feed :crazy_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

Massive gallery up on the Radavist today! For me the Devlin Jester was a standout again. As was the Woods bike with Effigear featured a few days ago. Also a massive fan of what Tia (Framework Designs) and Harry (Hungry Bags) as doing in the bike bag space. Was super nice to chat with John and Billy at the show too. It was a small show but there was a great vibe in the room all day Saturday. I’d say based on what was at the show there’d be least one more gallery to follow.

3 Likes

Thanks so much man. It was a good first show being only a two week break after Spoken. It was a bit chilly but everyone seemed to be engaged in conversations constantly which is a great sign. I love all teh connections made. Truly is a great community of people.

3 Likes

Second Gallery up on the Radavist. I’m not huge on the 3D printed look but those Provas are always pretty amazing to see.

3 Likes

Escape Collective gallery is up as well as Cycling Weekly.

There is meant to be a Pinkbike and Gravel Cyclist gallery at some point as well

1 Like

Last gallery from the Radavist. Kinda nice as it shows how good the vibe at the event was. You can really tell that everyone was so stoked to be there! Look forward to the next one.

2 Likes