NEW DROPOUT: DR2104: Steel SRAM UDH/T-Type Flat Mount Dropout, 160/180 Rotor, Eyelets

We are SO EXCITED to introduce our newest dropout that is compatible with SRAM’s UDH and Road/Mountain T-Type. This front-style flat mount dropout is made from 1018 steel and is available with eyelets (P/N DR2104) or without eyelets (P/N DR2102). It is supplied with two steel brake bosses and we have a compatible fixture for sale to assist with installation and alignment (P/N FT2102); the dropout accommodates 160 or 180 mm rotors. See our website for more information.
#steelisreal
#sramttype
#sramudh
#onlyatpmw
#madeinrichmondca
P/N DR2102 on Instagram

5 Likes

Super exciting, that’s a pretty slick system.

Links for the lazy:

DR2014 on PMW
PMW Flat mount fixture
YouTube video of installation

6 Likes

You’re so good to me :slight_smile:

For those even lazier:

Looks great! The price for that much machining is amazing.

6 Likes

Which CS and SS plugs work for these?
I may give them a try for my next gravel frame.

2 Likes

The steel ones, 5/8" diameter
https://www.paragonmachineworks.com/miscellaneous/plugs.html

3 Likes

How have I never seen these?? What a great idea!

3 Likes

Any chance you have “on bike” photos yet? Thanks!

2 Likes

When we get photos, I’ll post them!

1 Like

Great design! Thanks for doing FM160!

I love that you added a drill bushing in the jig. So smart. Locating and drilling the holes is the most time consuming part of incorporating flat mount bosses.

Any chance you’ll make FM to PM adapters? I’d love to use one dropout for gravel bikes (FM) and hardtails (PM). Since you’re using a hybrid of the front and rear FM standards, I’m not sure if the available adapters are compatible.

2 Likes

These use the front standard on the rear, nothing proprietary as far as the spacing goes. So any FM to PM adapter currently on the market should work just fine provided you have the seatstay clearance!

3 Likes

Is the weight listed a typo? I’m getting 188g for the dropouts in Fusion. The bosses can’t be 200g.

2 Likes

Just checked. Dropouts, with brake bosses and the bushing:
No eyelets 218 grams
With eyelets 232 grams
Thanks for noticing!

1 Like