NEW Proxxon BS/E belt sander with some belts

Brand new, unused Proxxon BS/E belt sander with all packaging, plus 3 packs (15 pcs) 80 grit belts and 1 pack (5 pcs) 120 grit belts. Build quality is nice and it is under 2 pounds. I’m cobbling together an electric dynafile and this one is too nice to pull apart. I don’t love the sound it makes but it has a strong motor and I’ve seen positive reviews. Didn’t use it so I can’t say.

https://www.amazon.com/Proxxon-38536-Belt-Sander-BS/dp/B0017PWTWE/ref=sr_1_1?crid=NS94EPPYOMPH&keywords=proxxon+bs-e&qid=1704954530&sprefix=proxxon+bs-e%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-1

$175 shipped (or $165 picked up in Portland, OR) including all the extra belts, also from Proxxon.

1 Like

FWIW, I have one of these. It’s great esp if you don’t have a compressor to run a pneumatic one.

Unlike some of the other electric files (WEN, etc) there’s more flexibility built into the belt so you can finesse your fillets a bit more before moving to hand sanding.

One bonus is that they’re pretty easy to disassemble + fix if you drop it. :smiley:

1 Like

No longer available.