Sea Otter Classic, Monterey California April 18-21, 2024

From the website

The Life Time Sea Otter Classic presented by Continental is a “celebration of cycling”! It’s a festival for anyone who enjoys or appreciates the bicycle and outdoor adventures. Whether a cyclist or a spectator, folks of all ages can share in the excitement and camaraderie of the Sea Otter Classic. If you love the idea of being part of a cool scene with active people who all share a passion for bicycles and the outdoors—come! Sea Otter is for road, gravel and mountain bikers. It’s for kids, commuters and recreational cyclists, and, yes, the Sea Otter Classic draws the very best racers—both amateurs and pros. No other event gives you such up-close access to your cycling heroes!

The Sea Otter Classic mostly takes place at Weathertech Laguna Seca Raceway, 1021 Monterey Salinas Highway, Salinas, CA 93908. Festival hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Thursday through Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday. Please note: the schedule is subject to change – check back often for any daily schedule updates/changes.
Sea Otter Classic Official Website

1 Like

We are about two hours from the city of Monterey. If you have the time and want a shop tour, let me know!

5 Likes

I’ll be there on Wednesday at the industry summit, walking around talking to vendors on Thursday at the expo, racing Fuego XL Friday, then sleeping in all of Saturday, and lastly coming back Sunday to watch the wife and friends race XC.

Might need a vacation from my vacation after the week is done.

1 Like