Finally releasing my take on sliding dropouts! Originally the brain child of @woodpeckercycleco to solve some shortfalls of other designs as well as availability issues, we created these to provide maximum flexibility for the frame builder.
• 22mm wide flanges perfect for 3/4" tubing
• Flanges cover a 90° arc allowing unique vertical seat stay bends
• Mitering uses a 1 3/8" hole saw - same diameter as other common frame tubes
• Compatibility with all Paragon Machine Works and Nova Cycles/Allotec inserts
• 20mm of forward/aft slide
• CNC’d from easy to weld 1018 mild steel - 2mm thick flange resists melting away
• Custom logo/text engraving available
• Available on BikeCAD!