TBA LCFF in Germany for sale - SOLD!

LCFF from TBA
New, only tacked one frame on it.
Includes all the standard parts (BB laser holder, bsa adapter, standard ht adapters)

+Rolling stand

• T47 bb adapter 92mm
  • HT adapter for 56mm

Pick up only.
1200€

5 Likes

Question: I have the same jig but I lost the instructions or at least I think I am missing some, do you have the paperwork that came along with it?

I found this online a while back if it’s useful… It’s not the latest, but seems to cover everything I needed.

lcff_12.pdf (4.0 MB)

2 Likes

yes, that is the one I printed out as well. I thought there was another one but maybe I am mistaken

I think I have 2 manuals, one for calibration and setting up and one for building up the jig.
I’ll check once I’m back in Germany, like in 2 weeks, and will let you know.

1 Like

Hi. I’ve just come across this thread regards the LCFF jig. I have a jig, which I acquired during the Covid lockdown. I’ve finally got around to use it and there is only the setup and calibration instructions in the box. The same that’s on the pdf above. Does anyone have the initial assembly instructions as so I can put the jig together. I’ve messaged the company owner and he’s never replied and the original company website page has disappeared when they went bust. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

whops, nevermind, the pdf posted here is the only one I know, you should be able to put it together by referencing the images

I gave the only copy I had to the guy who bought the jig, sorry! Maybe someone who also has the jig can help you out?

Thank for the reply. I’ll try and work out how to post the question. Thanks again.