We want to see your #shopcat #shopdog #copilot

These are my shop-landlords creatures, but they’ve been hanging out in my shop a lot lately.

Peaches

Jiji

Rufus

10 Likes

This is Onni, our shop cat. She likes food, warm places and the high ground.

8 Likes

This is Soy, one of the two shop dogs in my shared space. He is a giant puppy and is always down for snuggling or wrestling. One of these days I might just take him home with me!

8 Likes

Looks like Soy can fit in a large messenger bag!!

2 Likes

This is Lucy- she likes to be directly underneath anything I’m working on. :rofl:

7 Likes

Here is the little cutie pie who walked into the shop yesterday morning. He was microchipped but the number wasn’t registered. Donna gave him a bath and some food. We’re still figuring out what to do with Howard…
howard

5 Likes

In the beginning there was Wazzu Wazowski…

… but he’s moved on, rest his soul.

Now there’s Prudence Scruffmuffin McGuffin.

7 Likes

Update: A helpful person (besides the vet) was able to track the chip; Howard (AKA Caesar) is now re-united with his people.

6 Likes

Stanley is never happy when i am in the garage and i am therefore NOT throwing his disc

7 Likes

Aikau is the cat. Named after the surfer Eddy Aikau. He is 8 and grumpy. Never enough food to be fully satisfied.
Shelby is a 2 years old golden retriever, always goofing around when not sleeping. He is getting more comfortable in the shop now.

5 Likes

Eddy Merckx on QC.

Mingus helping with shipping.

7 Likes

Stella - holding down the shop couch. Her other jobs are standing under the mill when in use and poking me in the elbow when I’m welding.

5 Likes

Not a shop pet but I saved an Owl that got hit by a car. Seems to be doing well. Once it better it will be released at my house since it was hit very close.
Owl release party! Is there such a thing?

15 Likes

Owl update please!!

The owl was released Saturday.

8 Likes