We want to see your #shopcat #shopdog #copilot

We want to see who’s helping you build bikes!
Prince

14 Likes

Beasley isn’t allowed in the workshop because he’d eat the metal shavings. But he’s a great office friend!

13 Likes

These two mostly nap in the yard…
Maggie

And Taco

10 Likes

This is our office manager Juniper. She’s involved in all product design, inspection and shipping. She’s only a couple months old, but is picking up the skills quickly.

14 Likes

@wzrd love the last pic, telling ya how it is!

2 Likes

Chloe: 6 lbs, 14 years
Ivy: 60 lbs, 4 years

11 Likes

Max is the head of security and compliance. His main role is monitoring for suspicious activity and alerting me to all deliveries.
He enforces a strict no photography policy on site, so I only have action shots!

11 Likes

Whippet? So elegant!

What a great team! Napping is always important!

1 Like

Cutie! I bet she’ll be running the shop in no time!

Love the team photo! I bet they’re best friends!

1 Like

With Max on the job, there’s no doubt that your shop is safe from rogue squirrels!

1 Like

Chief Moral Officer of Lone Tree Enterprises, Goose, interrupting some FEA runs.

10 Likes

This is Hobbes, resident bag/box/bean inspector. He’s always yelling and is the only reason any work ever gets done around here. He’s also the reason that free floof is included in every merch order… sorry.

14 Likes

Goose looks like they make sure that all regulations are followed, including the MTD, Minimal Treat Dispensation!

1 Like

As we see it here at PMW, Hobbes’s floof is really a benefit!

1 Like

This is Oskar, he’s head of the fun and games department, as moonlights as a bicycle model

9 Likes

Oskar has two jobs? Amazing!

Don’t worry, he still manages about 8 hours of napping per day

1 Like

Today, March 23, 2023 is National Puppy Day!
Puppy Day

7 Likes